Sunday 19 October 2008

Quiz night =)

I managed to stalk (kinda) the postman!!! LOL! I woke up early and wanted to wait for the postman in the kitchen (where outside the window is actually the flat building entrance). Then I heard a one-second intercom buzz and I RAN to the kitchen to check if it was the postman. Spot on! He said I have a parcel. Great! I grab that ridiculous red card and went to ask him about it. He asked me to call up the number at the back for redelivery =.= Anyway, I got my shoes!!! =D Well I didn't really have a comfortable pair of pumps so I asked my mum to send me a new pair from Malaysia =p One word, Comfy!
Today we went to BC's church for an event. Quiz Night!!! LOL! Had loads of fun! We had a super huge portion of fish and chips (fantastica) and a lot of mind busting quizzes! Amazingly we won something. As the group which we named Danny's Angels (Danny was the only guy among us), we scored the LOWEST and won ourselves each an...
Aromatic lemon! LOL!
*Snif* I could smell it now while blogging =p
Finally something for my hair! Hope it works on controlling my zig-zags, taking away the dry frizzy look!
*Prays the redelivery of my textbook reaches to me on Monday!!!*

No comments: