Monday 27 October 2008

Another turning 20!

It's Nick's Birthday today!!! Another turned 20 =p OLD-nyer! Kidding =p

Hope you had a blast babe...bet you have loads of cakes as well. Sigh! I saw his msn display picture and he had these cupcakes with 'Happy Birthday Nicholas', each letter on each cupcake. I never had that before =(

Anyway, I made a little video for him too...and I sent it to him. Again, I used old pictures...man we have to start cam-whoring more to keep up! LOL! I know the song sounds depressing but it's a meaningful video owh-kay! LOL!




Many more years of friendship to come =) xx

Also, Day-light saving! One hour back. I sprung out of bed at 11.30am today but it was only 10.30am because I forgot to turn my clock back! LOL! So it's 8hours different now between Malaysia and London. Cheers!

No comments: