Tuesday 21 October 2008

21st party dress =)

Okay I don't hate the postman anymore =p I got my redelivery and my book arrived in one piece. I plan to wake up 9am this morning and get ready to "greet" the postman that usually comes about 10-11am. My alarm clock rang and I laze around in bed till 9.30am and I still couldn't get out of bed =p "tuulut" the intercom rang...I sprang out of my bed, put on a hoodie and run to the intercom phone. "Postman here", he said. I was sooooo relieved! I looked like a crazy woman with my messy (xtra big) hair and PJs but I was too happy to even realize that until he's gone. LOL!My textbook!
Okay I know I'm only turning 21 next November but I am planning to have a formal party. Why?! Because I want to wear a nice formal dress =p LOL! So all this while I've wanted to 'create' a dress for my 21st...hopefully someone will be able to make my dress for me =D Here are some dresses I took from Tres Chic Boutique in Jalan Telawi, KL.
Like this design (RM339)
LOVE the back!
This is not bad too but don't like the skirt bit
Sexy! (RM329)
This is one elegant piece
LOVE the back!
See how it flaunts your assets?! Nice!
I like the side of this dress
It's so cutsie with the bow at the hip
So yea...I'll combine few parts of these dresses and design a new one-of-a-kind dress =) Excited!!!

No comments: