Saturday 25 October 2008

Thanks, Mummy!!!

I don't usually post more than one entry a day but I just have to today.

I was getting a drink in the kitchen and I saw on the counter, "To Melissa Lim Lixuan...address..." basically a mail. LOL! I was so shocked it was there. One thing about my flatmates, they take your mail from the postbox and chuck it somewhere in the kitchen and not even tell u! Pfbt! It won't rot in the mailbox okay! Just leave it there?! Or slide it under respective doors if you want to clear the mailbox!

Anyway, I was expecting it from my mum but what I didn't expect was something sooooooo funny! I opened the mail and burst out in laughter! Every time I receive a mail from her, I'd expect something else from her and that really makes my day. It reminds me how lucky I am to have such a thoughtful mum. I HEART you, MUM! She sent me...

Yeap, it says..."Navel stickers" LOL!

Kinky, you say?! My mum sent me that! LOL! I don't know when I'll use it but it was really a surprise that planted a huge smile on my (not-so-congested) face =) Hmm...maybe she is trying to say, "Don't get belly piercing, nah...use this!" LOL! Mum, it's not working =p

No comments: