Friday 20 February 2009

Madness!

Just when you think everything was going well, and something just have to come out WRONG after you've got down to the very last sheet!

I manually calculated 24x3 sets of questionnaires totalling up to 1776 questions...and I found out that I misunderstood the scoring instructions for one of questionnaires. Worst of all, I was down to the very last one before realizing the mistake I made! I literally wanted to drop down dead! Hours of counting and scribbling and I misunderstood it...after I finished tabulating all! ROAR!

Neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain...stomach pain too (hungry). I'm going to finish it tomorrow...have to take a break before I go mad! 2.22am and I am eating a bag of crisps. Wanted to eat cereal but don't want to wake my flatmates up.

So far only 24 questionnaires collected...I need 46 more! Anyone know any gamblers?!

Going to bed!

No comments: