Friday 13 February 2009

Tops and bottoms!

It's snowing AGAIN! Totally didn't expect it to. We (Me, Ching and FM) were on our way to Brent Cross and while walking, it just snowed =.= Anyway, my mum sent me this! Woot! It's nice! lol!
I know it looks like pearls in the picture but it's silver in colour =)
Okay back to Brent Cross, we drop by Sports World because it was my last day to get staff discount =p LOL! So I bought something I've always wanted...a pretty Nike hoody! I bought this because I returned that two pairs of 'tissue paper' jeans I bought from Dorothy Perkins.
You like it? =D
I do! LOL!
(btw, ignore the dirt on the mirror)

And here is the picture of a velour track suit I bought some time ago. Didn't blog about it for some reason but Grace wanted to see it so yea...
Teal and good deal =)
Sum up to 8pounds a set! Hawt!
Oh! Valentine's coming!!! Wonder if we'll get a White Valentine too?! LOL! That will be nice =) Anyway, thanks Ching and FM for teman-ing me and being patient with my fickle-mindedness =D Woooooooot! Last day of work tomorrow...sad but HAPPY!

No comments: