Sunday 22 February 2009

Tagged.

1. Who tagged you?
Nick

2. Do you like tags?
Not a big fan.

3. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Child and women sexual abuse is non-existent.

4. What is your current mood?
Stresses, anxious, nervous, tired!

5. What will you do if your crush says he/she adores you too?
Only one thing to do.

6. Will you fall in love with your bestfriend?
Doubt so. Nothing bad but just coz we know each other too much? lol!

7. Which will you prefer, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone =p

8. What is your favourite food?
See-food =p

9. If the person you dislike is right in front of you, what will you do?
Hmm...if circumstances allow, I'll ignore...didn't see anything!

10. What do you pray each day for your loved ones?
Healthy, happy and prosperous.

11. What takes you down the fastest?
Betrayal.

12. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Erm I think I would be more vain than ever! LOL! Well, personality wise I think I would pretty much be the same person but wiser in a way? Also, more successful with my own (luxurious) house and (convertible sports)car =D

13. What is the reason that could make you so tensed up?
Nervousness?

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Great person! LOL! Totally compatible...kan kan kan? =)

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single and rich =p

16. Would you sacrifice for your loved ones?
Yeap!

17. What's the character must have in your partner?
Loyalty.

18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you like to pick?
The one I feel I could have a future with?

19. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done?
Depends on who that someone is.

20. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Can I not answer this?

21. What kind of music do you like?
Music with dem hawt beats! LOOOOOL!

22. Who are the 5 person that you would like to tag?
1) Grace
2) Niqa
3) TL
4) You
5) And your friend...

LOL! I won't be online as often because I have to unplug my Internet cable for me to concentrate on my essays! I was supposed to check my mails while eating dinner and now I've used up one and a half hours on FB and blogging (including reading blogs) =s Back to work!

No comments: