Wednesday 4 February 2009

Goodbye SW

Today I was supposed to go to work but after less than 10steps out my flat building, I went back in. There was a guy walking pass me and he said, 'You better change your shoes, there's no way you can wear that'. Great! I was wearing my trainers and that wasn't enough?! I don't know what else to wear. LOL! So I called up my manager and had a 'argument' with him on the phone. Well basically he wants me to be at work and I quote:

"You will have to find a way to get to work!"
"I know it's slippery, it's slippery for me to drive to work too"

...exactly my point! Drive! That's like door to door?! I have to walk 20 minutes to the bus stop and then take the bus and then walk another 10minutes to the shop! Trust me, the floor is just not walk-able! I called up the cab company and they say it costs about 8pounds for me to get to work. That's one and a half hours of my pay! Why would I want to do that?! Madness!
Sisa-sisa salji on the roof top this morning.
All white with loads of footsteps.
The car on the left is my flat mate's car. LOL! So cute.
Foot prints and melted ice by mid-day.
It's just cute how the snow takung at the branches...LOL!
Dinner tonight:
Seafood carbonara with potatoes, carrots and cabbage.
Up close...it's just appetizing =p
Back to the work topic, I didn't go to work and I sent my manager a text. That is it! And I have decided to quit my job. It's taking too much of my time. I BELIEVE I would have enough to last me throughout the year, provided I don't start shopping =p So yes, I've already printed out the letter and I will hand it in this Friday =)

No comments: