Thursday 12 February 2009

Ramekins!

Okay I am officially mad about my ramekin! LOL! Had oats this morning and because I don't have any classes today (reading week), I took the time to search a recipe for lunch =.= I know...I'm mad =p
(Wholemeal) Bread and butter pudding with caramelized apple slices and raisins glazed with condensed milk =D
See the goodness in the middle? (Woot! Do I hear tummies rumbling?!)
Yea, that was my lunch. LOL! I know, I have a super sweet tooth =p

Dinner tonight:
Chicken and potatoes in soy sauce with a hint of ginger (yeay mum! I made it! LOL!) and stir-fry veg with rice
Dessert: Chocolate cake with custard
Yeay! I'm going to Perth end of this year! One whole month! Will be spending Christmas and New Year's there! Wheeee~ (sorry guys, another missed New Years celebration with you guys *puppy eyes*) Okay this decision was made within an hour! My mum called me and said, "Air Asia free tickets to Australia! You want to go or not?" Erm...YEA? LOL! Basically if you travel before 15th of Dec and return after 15th Jan, the tickets are free! So you will need to pay airport tax of about RM300+ and that's it! From RM1900 to RM300...Great deal!
Although my mum tricked me and my brother into this =.= He said right after he clicked the 'confirm' button, she said we're paying it ourselves... WHAT?! =.= Still a good deal thou! Now hopefully we have a place to stay because my mum didn't ask my aunt if we could stay at her place for that duration. LOL! Aunt Janet, take us in? *puppy eyes*

No comments: