Wednesday 11 February 2009

Yum yums =)

My Uni's new building technology...Oh yea they use all Mac stuff =s They look pretty thou =p
Super flat keyboard and screen! And a cute mouse too. LOL!
Dinner that day: Seafood vege pasta with white sauce.

Dinner yesterday:
Chinese cabbage and onion omelet
With chicken fried rice.
Dinner tonight:
Maggie mee =p But forgot to take picture. LOL! I was too excited as I finally bought my ramekin cases! =D Now I can make single serving desserts and sweets!!!! Wheeeeeeeeee~ Obviously I couldn't resist trying my first experiment with my new ramekins!
Raw chocolate lava cake.
Baked chocolate lava cake! Like a muffin! LOL!
The top is crunchy! Okay the middle is supposed to have a runny chocolaty sauce but I over cooked it =.= So it's basically a cake! LOL!
Closer look! LOL! Just teasing you guys! =p
I'll attempt to make a proper chocolate lava cake (with a runny center) next time =)
I ran away from work today =p LOL! Not really but my manager told me I had to stay for stock-take today AGAIN! I seriously don't know if he was joking or not. Obviously I was pissed when he told me that in the morning! Spoilt my mood for half the day! Then I decided to leave at 4pm sharp (which was my initial shift) no matter what the consequences...I'm already leaving the job anyway =p When my shift ended, I quickly sneak to the entrance of the shop and got checked out by a different manager (who doesn't knows anything about this) and didn't turn back! LOL! I kept my phone on silent, just in case my manager decided to call me back to work!
Deadlines are sooooooo close! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Focus Mel, Focus!!! OMG I'm so dreaming of that Playboy watch at Argos! But I promised to stop shopping for the time being...*SIGH*

No comments: