Thursday 5 February 2009

I RESIGNED!

Today I had an appetizing lunch =)
Boiled potatoes with green pesto (herbs+olive oil) and melted cheddar cheese!
Walked to Uni and had the worst journey ever! Walking on ice is no fun!
I almost fell couple of times but managed to balance myself. There was a girl behind me and I bet she's laughing at my noob trainer-skating skills!

I over made the portion of my lunch so I made a light dinner at 8.30pm:
Mix vege soup: Cabbage, tomatoes, onion and carrot.

Oh yea! I gathered my guts and handed in my resignation letter today! I stood outside the shop for 10minutes trying to gather those guts. I don't know why I was so nervous but there goes 10minutes of my life worrying about something insignificant =.= Yes, I do that a lot! Unfortunately. LOL!
Hopefully the weather is not as bad tomorrow. Earlier today the weather forecast says there will be snow+rain. Now it's just rain. Wonder if it'll change again tomorrow morning? Maybe. Oh, and predicted snow AGAIN on Saturday. Hmm...

No comments: