Tuesday 17 February 2009

Celebration of love pt.2

Sorry for the super late updates! LOL! The weather these few days have been a blast, sunny and cooling (not freezing), NICE! Anyway, Valentine's Day...most people I know don't like celebrating this particular day because they are single. Common people, it's not just lovers' day! There's no harm in spending it with your friends or even family =) Or in Nick's case, with food that he was craving for at the time...Malay food. LOL!

I spent THE day with Michael (a.k.a. Mike). Totally had great fun =) I got him (more like us) a pendant and as you can see, it's a couple's pendant. He's got the outer bit and mine, the feminine one =D
Mine can fit into his pendant...total cuteness!
Made him a card too! I sew the outline with thread =p
The inside of the back cover, a very nice meaningful poem =)
And guess what he got me?! The BEST gift I've ever had for Valentine's...
WOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nop, it's not a double illusion...it really IS DOUBLE!!!
Even the box is sooo pweety!
*Faints*
My mind literally went berserk when he gave me these two boxes! Now that I've regained consciousness, I still revert to my super duper high moments every time I think/look/see/touch/feel/dream about it! This is way 'higher' than orgasms! Literally...LOL!
It matches my nail colour! =p
Look at that CHARM!!! "Miss February"
Waaaaaaaaaa! *jumps in JOY*
The face of the watch is big...NICE!
*Breath in, breath out* I still can't get over the excitement! If I am a b*tch, I would be the luckiest b*tch ever! =p LOL! Sorry for the crude-ness but I am still high about it! LOL!
Anyway, I'm free from Sports World now! No longer working there! Woooot! It's good because I can concentrate more on my studies and less temptation to buy clothes/shoes! Although so, SW didn't let me off with the last day...while I was putting out the clothes to the shopfloor from the rails, the sight of a new Playboy top made me *ROAR* At first it was all Size 14 so I thought maybe it's a sign to not get it. THEN, out of all the 14s there's one and only one 12! It IS a sign! No staff % but it was only 3GBP *halo on my head*
I tried to resist =p
The (sexy) back
Check out the matching watch!
WOOOOOOOOOOT!
And I made another bread and butter pudding with caramelized apples topped with custard =p
*******************************************
Last but not least, THANK YOU a million to that special someone who made me break my own record for being HIGH for the longest duration...I still am very excited about the watches *widest smile ever*
I HEART U!

No comments: