Tuesday 3 February 2009

Snow snow snow

Told you I was on a Maggie craze...LOL!
Day before's dinner, 'maggie kari' with seafood, veg and egg.
CNY nails...looks weird but it follows the theme! Usual red and gold. LOL!

The weather in London at the moment is...nice+horrible. LOL! Yesterday it started snowing at night and it snowed till this morning and throughout the day till now, which is at night. I went to the cinema yesterday evening and when I got out of the cinema, shock of my life! It's ALL white! Nice sight thou =p But I had to walk in the snow and that was an experience I wouldn't want to go through again. LOL!
The car parks are filled up with snow!
This is just the beginning. You could still see the road.
Today, it was just major! Snowing throughout the day! There was no transport to anywhere and schools (and my uni) are even closed on this occasion. LOL! Nice =p Unfortunately, Sports World is still open...duh! Poor staffs...and I am working tomorrow =( So poor me too!
My boot-print =p Look how deep it was! And this was when the snow slowed down a bit.
Tonight, the tree branches and trunks are coated with snow and the pavements are also covered in thick snow.
Wonder how the weather will be tomorrow. Hope it will snow so I won't have to go to work =p LOL! CNY updates soon =)
Btw, this is the heaviest snow in London since 1980's...cool! LOL! Check out the snow video below:

No comments: