Wednesday 21 November 2007

My 19th Birthday (First in the UK)!!!

Today (technically yesterday...it's past 12) was great! I am so lucky to have such great friends =) As most of you would know, it is my 19th Birthday today!!! So it's all about me (kinda)...Bwahahahaha! I went out for breakfast at JD Wetherspoon (a pub) and had a traditional breakfast and a cup of English tea to kick start my day =) Then I went to collect two parcels from Malaysia. Only managed to get one, the other one was missing (the postman says) but they will try to find it. So the parcel I got was from my beloved friends in Malaysia!!! Special thanks to Nick, Grace and Su Yee for that! Thanks to Kiah for the beautiful card too! Then we went celebrate my Birthday dinner at JD Wetherspoon again =p Because we are students, we go dutch!!! LOL! It is a pub afterall...
JD Wetherspoon toilet! LOL!

My meal! (Huge) Beef burger with chips (3.75pounds)
Danny and Boon Choo's meal with a bottle of Merlot (14.99pounds)
Ching Yee's meal, Fish and Chips (2.99pounds)

Foong Mei's meal, Lasagne Al Forno (2.99 pounds)

*Ahem* a pint of Carling =)

Me with Danny and Boon Choo

Me with Ching

Me with Foong Mei
And YES! I have a cake too!!! Very happy! I thought I wouldn't be able to blow 19 candles this year =p
Make a wish, make a wish =)
Fuh~

Yummy!

My Birthday presents!!!

  • Lotion from Foong Mei
  • Card and mini mannequin (jewelery holder) from Nick, Grace and Su Yee
  • Card and photo frame from Boon Choo and Danny
  • 3D card from Kiah!!!

Ching baked me this cake!!! And it is PINK!!! =)

Thank you to all of you!!! A very memorable Birthday indeed =) I was thinking of getting a cup cake and poke a candle in it but I got a humongous, delicious, very pretty cake instead =D I thought I wouldn't have presents too =p Now I am waiting patiently for the postman to find my present from my mum =) *Fingers Crossed*

No comments: