Saturday 17 November 2007

Urges at the wrong time...

WARNING: Food post again =)

I think my urge for cooking and baking come at the wrong time! Having a critical review assignment to hand in in a week or so and I am busy satisfying my urges! Bad huh?! Tell me bout it! Anyway, I made a modified version of Tuna Mornay (a recipe my aunt gave me). I kept half for tomorrow~


Tuna Mornay~

I told you I have the urge to bake too, right?! I did =.= It looks horrible but it tasted great =) Again, my modified version of Apple Dumpling!!! I searched online for apple recipes (my apples are wrinkling) and this looked interesting. It took me quite some time to bake this but it was worth it =)
Hot and fresh out of the oven~
(The apples have different shapes and the pie crust dough I made was not that stretchable. Hence, the not-so-pretty/uniform-dumplings.)

Served with brown sugar caramel sauce~
(Crunchy crust dumplings with apple filling, drizzled with brown sugar caramel!!!)
Exquisitely delicious!!! =p Can't blame me...I guess these are the replacements for all the Asian food I am missing! LOL!

No comments: