Wednesday 14 November 2007

Happiness in the air~

Today is my day off from lectures. I went to Enfield Town with Ching Yee to get our textbooks from the post office there. Again the postman return the parcel to the post office as the postbox was too small...SWT! Anyway, we went there and then Ching asked me to help her out on finding her Ah-Ma black shoes...I mean McD work shoes =p So we went around and we saw some potential black Ah-Ma shoes...I mean...black shoes. She changed her mind 1000 times and finally settled for one not-so-horrible-looking pair. We then walked around to make the best of the 1.80pounds (two-way) we spend for the trip. I was trying on few pairs of jeans in a shop and when I changed back in to my own, the button popped! (Not because I'm too fat, Owh-kay!) So I guess it is a sign =p I bought it! It's grey and the back pockets are studded with Blings =D


Yup...that's one of the back pockets =)
Then we went to New Look to look for new stuff...HAHA! Kidding...anyway, we were looking around and I had the intention of getting a pair of knee-high boots since I got here! LOL! So I tried on a few for the fun of it =p Then I sort of fell in love with a pair and it was reasonable! Seriously! It was 25pounds. (Don't convert!!!) I gave a quick rang to my mum and asked for approval =p It was a positive reaction so I bought it! LOL! The best part of all:
I saw a little clip mark on the side of one boot so I asked if there is a new pair of that size because the mark is visible. So the lady went to check and she came back and told me "This is the last but we will take off only 10% of the price if you really want this pair." So I was thinking...HARD! Then I decided to take it =p So when the lady type in the code, it came out to be 10pounds!!! She typed the code on the other pair and it turned out to be 25pounds! So I asked, do I get the 10 or 25?! LOL! She say...10pounds!!! I felt crazy happy but try not to show it =p Ching was behind me holding the same pair but her size and thinking whether to buy or not. After what happened, she held on to it! LOL! I wanted to ask what about my 10% but I did not. Just in case she say, 'Oh if you want the 10% it will be 25pounds!' LOL! 10pounds is already a crazy deal do die for!!! =p

Nice?! Tee Hee~

This is what I had for dinner...Broccoli,Carrots and Cauliflower, Bacon and Ham ravioli with garlic herbs white sauce and cheese~

No comments: