Friday 30 November 2007

Going nuts from assignments~

Look at the time of this post...YES! Don't need to rub your eyes =p Just finished both my assignments and it is 3.50am on the 30th of November 2007 =) I think the sleep deprivation is making me nuts! Doulos is also awake and he is educating me on quantum physics. Yes, his brain is huge! LOL! I just sneaked out quietly to the kitchen to grab some carrot and cucumber sticks and some sour cream to go with. Then I sneaked back in to my room and feast...LOL! I just realize one of my flat mate is also awake...he actually went out like 3am and came back 15minutes later. No idea where he went but it was really funny, the fact that he sneaked out too! The doors here make hell a lot of noise so we try to minimize it by spending 5seconds to open the door and another 5 to close it! LOL! It's 4am now and I shall sink in to my dent-in-the-middle bed =(

No comments: