Tuesday 27 November 2007

Mamak style~

Been missing the mamak food back in KL...therefore, I decided to make mamak food =p It is kinda convenient here as the curry sauces are sold in ready-to-eat bottles. I bought one bottle as it was on half price promotion. The bottle says 'Red curry' and it was supposed to be medium spicy...HMMM...Well it was really tasty as there were loads of spices in it and you can really taste the lemongrass and even the ginger. It is also very santan-ish!!! Not spicy enough thou...very mild! I added in some carrots, chicken pieces, onions and cabbage. To achieve the authentic mamak style, I bought a pack (two huge slices) of garlic and coriander naan bread (on deal as well). The naan bread might look small in the picture but it is one slice folded in half! Yes, HUGE! Again...had the same dinner two days in a row =)


Trying to avoid sore throat, I bought cucumber too! Just in case =)


Kiwi for dessert =p It looked so cute after I ate it so I had to take a picture of it! LOL!

Also, starting to feel the pain in my throat...bancuh teh bunga bermadu =p

No comments: