Monday 12 November 2007

Black out?! Not that bad =)

Yesterday, past midnight (this morning, technically) the electricity went off. I didn't bother to check the time as I was so sleepy. The only reason I woke up was because of the stomping noise people living above me made (shocked of the sudden power cut, i guess) and the absence of the noise my toilet ventilator makes. I looked at the toilet door for a few seconds and resume sleeping! LOL! I don't think I can continue sleeping if I were in Malaysia. Electricity cut in Malaysia is like...imagine sleeping in Genting Highlands and then *poof*! You wake up and see yourself in Sahara desert during the day! LOL! Plus the horrible blood-thirsty mosquitoes sucking your oh-so-yummy blood! The power cut here is like sleeping in air-conditioned room all night! LOL!
Alright. Enough of weather...FOOD's turn =p I cooked this for dinner:
A balanced diet =p
Stir-fry Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Onion and Frankfurters, barely-fried egg and rice =)
More fireworks display...this time even more near! Gave me countless heart-attacks!!!

2 comments:

Smart&Filial said...

Grandma asked me to boil old-cucumber soup yesterday...she said is good, is cooling and nutritious. So early morning went to get all ingredients for it and had a pretty LouFoh soup (boil for at least 3hrs) by lunch time. Can you get old cucumber there..? Kowfu (KL)

Melissa said...

Cannot find here larh! LOL! Don't even have the cucumber like back home! Their cucumber here is called courgette. It looks like Japanese cucumber =) maybe it is...LOL!