Sunday 11 November 2007

Recycle! Save the environment!!! LOL!

Again...I was busy watching Chinese drama. I think it was on Astro before. Steps. Well, I made it again...finish the whole 20 episodes in just two days!!! Something I shouldn't be that proud of huh?! LOL! I guess it is alright as I don't watch during weekdays =) It's a plus =D Anyway, I took some pictures of my current not-so-horrible-looking room =) and more FOOD!!! LOL!
One side of my study table...some of them are postcards =) FREE!
Working on my toilet door too! LOL!

Bracelets and Necklaces...yes that is an egg container!
(I recycle A LOT of things here!!!)

Seriously...I mean it! LOL!

Yesterday's lunch...simple and homely =)

The best deal!
(One for 74pence, Three for 1pound!)

Finally the urge for me to bake is out!!! Baked these today...Oatmeal Jam Squares! =) Perfect for my tea-time snack!!!

No comments: