Saturday 24 November 2007

Workload increasing!!!

The days are passing by and the exams are getting closer. The deadlines for assignments are coming even closer!!! Isn't it fun when you have clumps of assignments due on the same day?! Interesting! Anyway, I will help you all by not secreting your saliva while reading my blog =p I will be busy with assignments and exams anyway so I won't be able to blog that often =p Yea, this time it is about food as well!!! I had beef hotpot for dinner yesterday and today I had sweet and sour chicken with rice.


Beef hotpot (minced beef with peas, carrots in gravy topped with oven baked sliced potatoes), boiled broccoli, pita bread and Cheese (the orange french-fry-like thing)~


Sweet and Sour chicken with rice and broccoli...if you can spot, there is a frankfurter too =p

Back to assignments for now...might bake later or tomorrow =p Owh! I watched a movie yesterday...interesting one. I watched it via www.crunchyroll.com and the tittle was 'Can it be love?'. It is about discrimination towards the Korean college students in the Philippines. Nice one =) Today I watched 'Gangster High'...it is alright but it's a very violent movie!!! Tomorrow...I hope I don't watch any and finish my assignment =p LOL!

No comments: