Thursday 1 November 2007

More food...LOL!

My meals for yesterday. Supposed to upload it yesterday but after class I was already half dead! Then I had to rush out some assignments and cook my dinner. I basically ate at 8.30pm!!! SWT! It was satisfying thou! Seriously...I used the white sauce recipe my Aunt Janet gave me and I added some Cheddar cheese in it so it's like cheese sauce =) I over made my dinner and I had to leave half of it for today's brunch! LOL! Anyway...here goes...

My Brunch =) Three slices of bread and a cuppa English tea.
Banana and honey on one slice.

Banana and Nutella was on the other two =)

Mel's extravaganzza: Pasta, *honey herbs pan fried chicken*, broccoli and fine beans in white cheese sauce =)

My flattie's leftovers...Poor penne, they'll end up in the bin.

Ooo!!!

No comments: