Thursday 8 November 2007

Food, Phone, Car =)

Pictures of food again =) These are the dishes we had when we were at Boon Choo's on Sunday:

'Hak wu chiu kai'-Black pepper chicken chow mein...very aromatic =)

This is 'Sing chow mai'- Singapore style vermicelli. This is a weird dish! I love this back home and I was expecting some sourness in the first spoon but here they use curry powder! Potong stim!

The other four dishes...from top left: 'Chap chow'- Mix everything from squid to green pepper with kuey teow, Beef noodle- Real tender beef with taugeh and kuey teow, SWEET and SOUR CHICKEN!!!- with fried rice, sweet and sour pork- with fried rice!!! We also had (white) prawn crackers and hot Chinese tea =)

This is my group member's phone...it is SOO small!!! It doesn't look small here but it is! Like a thicker version of a lighter! Imagine!!!

Press a button at the side and 'floup!' It looks like this...LOL!
She say it is 100+ pounds in stores but she could get it for like 80pounds because her friend works in a phone shop!!! And they have it in....PINK!!!

Nah cowfu...nice? LOL! I only dare to take pictures if car without drivers in it! LOL! One of the many nice rides~
I am now waiting patiently for my Birthday present my mum sent me =) Yes it is a little early but I will wait till the actual date to open it!!! Super excited!!!

1 comment:

Smart&Filial said...

Eh, this one a bit not canggih lah. Good start...keep it up. Kowfu (KL)