Friday 9 January 2009

5th day...

Usual breakfast...oats and raisins.
Today I went to Uni to pay my tuition fee and accommodation fee. One fat lump sum from my bank account gone =( *sob* LOL! Anyway, since I was already out so I decided to do some *cough* shopping *cough*. LOL! I had to go work to sort out my pay anyway so I went to Brent Cross. Walked around and not many shops on sale now so it's kinda quiet. Tried on some clothes at New Look and...
100% silk dress. No price tag.
Pretty but decided to not get it.
This...I am so tempted! I was stuck in the changing room for like 15minutes thinking whether it's worth my 5pounds or not =.= The back is plain thou. No design. Well...if it's still there next Tuesday, I'll get it. LOL! The more I stare at this picture, the more I think I should get it =p (Mummy, last one k =D)
Tube top. Me likey the print. 2pounds!
This is the only one I got out of the 5 I tried on in New Look =p
After couple more shops, I went to Sports World to get my pay sorted out. My mistake, they paid me correctly =) LOL! I wanted to check my rota but obviously it wasn't out yet =.= and I bought something =p
Playboy top. 2.55pounds after staff %
So a clubbing baju =p LOL!
Okay la maybe I'll wear a tube top inside =p
It's not just round sequins...got bunny head ones too!
How cute is that?!
Next door to SW is TK Maxx where they sell branded stuff at cheaper prices (no, they're not 'sui fo'!). Hence, more shopping (kidding =p) They don't always have things I like but I just went in to browse and...
How cute is THAT?! LOL! Cupcake brand, 7pounds.
It's pink and black with a little brownish zebra-like design.
It just caught my eye and I brought it home! LOL!
A small boxed bag =)
Showed my mum and she wanted it...lol! Share share la k?
Thanks to FM, she got me hooked on dried cranberries too!
Buy one, get one half price...good deal.
This is my 1kg bag of frozen seafood I bought yesterday. LOL!
Dinner tonight, spaghetti and potatoes tossed in green pesto served with tomatoes, boiled broccoli and parsnips.
Super cold outside! My shoes are not here yet!!! ROAR!

No comments: