Friday 2 January 2009

We wish you a Happy New Year!

New Year Nails! For some reason, I feel like painting my nails black. However, it doesn't seem such a cheerful colour for a New Year theme so I bling-ed it =p Only the thumb and middle finger thou.
Left Right
Okay I know the picture looks wrong =p
But anyway, each gem represent health, happiness, success, love and prosperity! Okay, I made that up =p
I bought a ball of mozzarella cheese.
Came across it and thought I should try it out =p
(It looks like a tong yuen dough!)
It was New Years eve and I was the only one left in the flat so I decided to make an elaborate meal. Made a huge portion of spaghetti with potatoes, tomatoes, cabbage, mixed vegetables tossed and baked with herbs, spices and olive oil. Yes, and melted mozzarella =p
Also had a keiv (breaded chicken breast with cheese and herbs filling) to go with my meal. Okay I know the mozzarella looks like some eaten chewing gum! LOL! It's cold here so by the time I wash up, the cheese harden =.= It's still not too bad thou =p

No comments: