Sunday 4 January 2009

Delights...

Went to my relatives place for dinner. Home cooked Chinese food! Damn! HEARTS!!! So many dishes...sweet sour chicken (Double heart!), Chinese mushroom chicken, black fungus with glass noodle and cabbage, french beans omelet and beetroot soup. Fantabulous! Anyway, I came back with MORE chocolates. I seriously have too much chocolates with me...*EeeeK* (Imagining a scene from '200lbs Beauty', a Korean movie)
FANCY dusted truffles
Delayed Christmas present
MORE chocs!!!
"Finest Belgian Quality"
Oooooo =p
Yesh...our local delicacy (all the way from Malaysia)
Actually my mum bought it...HAHAHA! Too sweet for them so they gave it too me =p Well, I have a (maybe more) sweet tooth =D
Oh yea! My shoes got dispatched today!!! Which means I'm getting it within the next 7days!!! Wheeeeeeee~

No comments: