Monday 5 January 2009

Lacto-ovo-pesco-vegetarianism!

Okay...I am the above for two weeks. This means that I am not allowed to eat poultry or red meat but I could still consume seafood and dairy products =p Hence, let the games begin! I had oats with raisins this morning...like every other morning.Lunch
Tuna mayo with diced onions and sweetcorn in soy and linseed bread
As odd as it looks, I had 3 slices of bread.
Dinner
Thanks to PMS, I took a long nap and lost my appetite.
Did a simple salad, potatoes, corn, tuna, onion rings, clementines, and broccoli tossed in mayo and coarse black pepper. Nice.
Btw, don't believe what you read in Nick and Grace's blog about me giving them an all expense paid trip to my graduation =.= If I have enough, I'd be flying back to Malaysia for CNY!!! LOL!
Poor Grace, found 6 items she liked on Barratts website but all out of stock =p LOL! Poor girl. The more you should come here for my graduation! Uncle Lee, can Grace come? Pweety pleeease?! Oh...Uncle Ng, can Nick come too?! =D You guys can bunk in my room...Grace took the bed so Nick, the floor is yours =p LOL! If only you guys could come =(

No comments: