Saturday 10 January 2009

6th day...

This morning I had to wake up early (8.30am, yes, it's early to me =p) to get ready to go Oxford Street. Personal shopper for the day...lol! Woke up late and had bread with marmalade and a cup of coffee but I was rushing so I didn't take picture of it (trust me, Nick and Grace, no time to cook meat for breakfast! LOL!). I thought I was late...only to find out someone was 30minutes away when I was only 3minutes away from the meeting point =.= Anyway, there's loads to see at Oxford Street so I went in couple of shops. I TRIED on a purple skinny jeans from H&M and ALMOST bought it but I didn't =D Went in to Zara and their shoes are OMG-so-cheap and they have my size! Again I ALMOST bought but I didn't =D LOL! Been a good girl.

I didn't eat lunch...just realized that now. LOL! I was wearing tights and it's new so it is proper tight! Probably that's why I didn't feel like eating at all. Oh we went to Nike Town...a shop that sells all Nike stuff. The shoes are just craaaaayzeeee! So colourful! I love colours but that's just too much! They have this ID Studio in there where you can actually design your own Nike shoes! You can choose the material, colour, design and all that. Super cool. Anyway, he got a pair of football boots and we left because I was afraid I will attempt to buy something again =p
Dinner tonight...a huge bowl of porridge with goji berries, potatoes, onion, and three small chunks of (Chinese) fermented chili tofu.
My shoes are not here yet...When they say 7 working days, I expected WITHIN 7 working days and not exactly 7 working days! Anyway tomorrow is the 7th working day means I'll get it tomorrow?! *fingers crossed*

No comments: