Wednesday 7 January 2009

3rd day...

I woke up late today...and so I thought I could catch the earlier bus and eat at McD when I get to Brent Cross. For some reason, the road was super jam and left me with 15minutes to eat =.= I quickly ordered an EGG McMuffin meal (comes with a hash brown and coffee) and munch down as quickly as I could. I didn't even take a sip of the coffee as it was too hot (I even added three caps of semi-skimmed milk to cool it further but it was too hot =p) so I decided to drink it while walking there. As soon as I took five steps out the shopping complex, my coffee cooled =.= No joke! It's madness cold! Again, no picture...because I don't want to look like a jakun in McD!
This was my lunch...lol! Had it at work during break time.
I had a cup of Milo and some biscuits for tea and was munching nuts while chatting with Grace and Nick. Wanted to have dinner but we had some intense topic going on so I didn't really feel hungry =p
Time flies...chat and chat and it's already 9pm and I haven't had dinner. LOL!
Then I made dinner =p
Baked beans, sweetcorn and onions...LOL!
Because my dear friend needed me online, I had to grab what was available and get back on msn ASAP =p My dear friend, touched?! LOL! See you don't need a man when you have me =D Okay that sounds wrong but you know what I mean...if you really need a guy, I'm sure Nick is willing to sacrifice himself =p LOL! Stay strong!!! *Hugs* Oh yea! So because of this, discretion towards my diet? 1 and a half weeks? =p
It's -7 outside...seriously mad! It was snowing yesterday night and the night before. I didn't even know...until the next morning =p LOL! I think my employer underpaid me...going to sort it out (and do some shopping =p). Damn!

No comments: