Thursday 8 January 2009

Fun after a long time...

4th day...
Finally! My raisin oats breakkie!
Today they replaced my flat's bathroom doors with new ones. The old ones are just ugly! LOL! I feel bad for troubling the dude...he had to take my toilet door off thrice! LOL! I had this thing hanging on the toilet door for my clothes and basically the toilet door can't close when I hang that hook thing. So I told the guy and he had to pull out the door and move it lower and in the process, he broke the hinge and need to get another one. I think he's pissed! LOL! Sorry but I need it! LOL!
The ugly bumps on my old toilet door
Yea and that too! Ew!
My new door...you can see from the white-ness of the door compared to the frame. LOL!
The guy was still fixing my door and I had to borrow my flatmate's room to change because my relative is coming to pick me up to Wing Yip (proper Chinese supermarket) for lunch plus Chinese food shopping. LOL! I really had fun at Wing Yip. I'm like some jakun there!
That is some HUGE crab! No joke! The size of two and a half packets of Maggie mee side by side!
Do I even need to talk about the oysters?! The size of my palm! One day I should try buying one and have it as A meal! LOL!
The King Prawn is proper huge too! The left ones are the big ones you get from Malaysia...compare that! LOL!
My relative bought this for me...there goes my vege diet! LOL! Sorry la guys...just this time okay? Can't put it to waste, right? =p
Bought a huge bottle of mushroom flavoured soy sauce, chili bean curd to eat with plain porridge, KAYA!!! and rock sugar.
Oh and a huge pack of (Maggie) noodles too. I also bought 1kg of frozen seafood but forgot to take picture, it's in the freezer. LOL!
I got this humongous calendar from Wing Yip and didn't know where to put! Had to hang it on the curtain rail with ribbons!
It's like half of me! That is HUGE!
Because lunch was quite filling, I made mash potatoes, boiled parsnips and broccoli for dinner.
Attempt to be hero didn't work. Got hungry and made Lok Mei =p Used my rock sugar...first spoon brought me back to that stall in Sri Rampai! *Sigh*
Going to Brent Cross tomorrow to get my pay sorted out! They under paid me! And (maybe) do some shopping as well =p LOL!

No comments: