Tuesday 20 January 2009

The shoes =)

Yesterday I was trying very hard to study and I managed to finish reading couple of pages =p That's a good start =D

Something just have to distract me...RAINBOW!!!
Yesterday night I made Tom Yam Bi Hoon =D
I over made the soup =p but I finished it =)

My new pair of boots! LOL! I changed the suede one I bought because it does not fit my purpose.
My Vietnam flatmate is so cute. He went back to Vietnam during the Christmas break and he bought things from his country. He gave me a box of 'cow's milk candy' because he say I help him alot =.= LOL! Well he knocks on my door every now and then because his Internet always have problems. LOL! So yea...it smells like cheese but taste like...sweet milk candy. LOL!
21 pairs in total! (Including the one he's wearing) Like...WHAT?! And I thought I had too many pairs =s20 in total. Yes, mum...that's it! No more =D
Yeay! I'm starting my research soon!!! Wheeeeeee!

No comments: