Wednesday 14 January 2009

Catching up...7th-11th day

I know I haven't been updating my blog lately...my apologies! LOL! Anyway, here are the updates =)
Breakfast lately:
Oats with raisins
Oats with raisins and dried cranberries =p
Lunch lately:
Toasted wholemeal bread with mature cheddar cheese and marmalade jam with Milo/coffee/Neslo =)
Toasted bread with vegetable chowder and a vegetarian samosa
Dinner:
I made a huge pot of Kurma with vegetables =)
Lasted me for two days! Carrots, potatoes and onions.
My new snack =s It's super nice! Well it's a cereal but I eat it on its own like nuts...and this is more addictive than nuts!
Out with the old...
In with the new =D
(oh, I cabut that basket out from the freezer because it's taking up the freezer space and I used it as a 'letter/fliers holder' LOL!)
I finally decided to move my bed!
(with some help of course...the bed is HEAVY! I tried turning it myself by pushing it and it got stuck at a very weird angle =.= Supposed to lift it up in order to fit properly)
So much more space to move around!
Wheeee *jumps in joy* but as you can see, my bed and duvet is basically touching the bed...lets hope no accidents will happen =p
My lovelys!!!!! They wrapped it so nicely as well! *Hearts*
These were actually in two huge boxes and the two huge boxes were in a huge delivery bag. LOL! It arrived 8am in the morning and they left it at the accommodation office. I woke up and got it from the accommodation office and went to get ready for work. I didn't even had the time to open it! *pouts* After work, I came back and became 'the girl that never gets Christmas presents before'! =p I bought 4 pairs of shoes but only 3 came because the other one was out of stock =.= and they charged me! So going to make noise! =p
*Waaaaaaaaaaaa*
I like this so much (although the heel is a little robotic)
This is the heels I'm considering to return.
The colour came up a little too dark to match my Carlo Rino bag and it is a little too tight too...don't you think so?
Mum, you want this? I'll return it if you don't want it =p
This is sad case! The heel height is just nice and I wanted a proper ankle boot but it fits just nice. Well it's a little too tight at the front. So that's not a risk I want to take. So I'll return this =( Wish they have a size bigger but out of stock too!
My 1.50GBP white clutch bag =p
Surprise dessert for tonight...lol!
It's home-baked! Doesn't it look pretty?!?
Butter cake with chocolate hazelnut topping...looks like a Starbucks cake =p Thank you! It's sedaps =)

No comments: