Sunday 18 January 2009

Potluck and sale deal =p

Yesterday there was a Malaysian potluck at Oakwood and there were 20 of us!!! It was really fun. I made agar-agar cake.
The extra cake and agar-agar...I pour it into a bowl and when I invert it, it's so cute that I couldn't resist taking a picture of it! LOL!
Sponge cake inside.
The cake dessert for potluck.
With peaches =)
Before the potluck I went to Enfield Town to get a refund for my boots. Unfortunately I accidentally bought another one from the sister shop of Barratts, Priceless. LOL!
Then I went in to New Look and found this on the sale rail! Only 3GBP!
And this for 4GBP!!! The waist belt is detachable too!
One thing though...they are both 12-13year old tops! LOL! Give you and idea how mature the teens' dress up here. LOL! Anyway, that's the end of my shopping spree...NO MORE! =D *try very hard to say no*
Potluck was fun...met a a lot of new, funny people. No pictures with me though...they should be uploaded on Facebook soon =)

No comments: