Wednesday 31 December 2008

2008 to 2009

Goodbye dear 2008...you have left me plenty of thoughts about my life. Some good and of course some not so good. For some reason, I feel that you have made time flew so much faster. It's like I never knew what really happened this year. Whether to feel blessed or to feel silly for things that happened. Then again, it was my choice to do what I did. Hence, may 2009 bring out the wiser me and allow me to make the best of it.

Dear you. Thank you for bringing me into this world and taking care of me with your blood, sweat and tears for 20 years now. I know I have been a pain when I do things that make you worry about me and I apologize for that. All human beings are rebellious at some point of time =p and I thank you for your patience in dealing with this 'loud' me. We definitely have some disagreements to somethings but lets face it, it would be a boring life without them. I know you had to take some steps that I disagreed with (and still am) for the better but I will always love you, hail, storm or volcano eruption. I certainly do hope 2009 will bring us many more happy occasions and I'm turning 21, little bit more freedom, pweety pls? =p

Dear you. You played masak2 and Barbie (ok, and Hotwheels) with me when we were younger. Then we had one of the most rocky childhood which constantly ended up in tears. As we grew, tears constantly paired with anger, jealousy and hatred because we don't understand each other. That was what made us grew apart although we were in fact so close. 2008 has definitely brought a change. Me being away from home, things weren't the same...we got closer again with better understanding. A blessing in 2008 for me. I certainly do hope 2009 will continue to bring us closer and cause lesser misunderstandings. No matter how much you've annoyed me, know that you are that someone which I will always love and respect.

Dear you. You are like a Chipsmore cookie. Throughout my life, you are there one period of time and gone the next. 2008 was never the best for you and me. I certainly have missed those times when I was younger. Well, I guess people change. No matter what, you are still that someone I will always love. May 2009 brings you the best for your business and health.

Dear you. You are another blessing in my life. The passionate, caring and understanding figure I could always look up to. Thank you for being there for me when I am lost and sad, all the way from Australia. Although we are never physically near for a long period of time, I always knew you were there for me. You've always treated me like your daughter and I am truly grateful for that. May 2009 brings you never-ending laughter and joy.

Dear you. I've known you since the first year of high school and we are still the best of friends today. You understand me so much that sometimes I wonder if you're the guy version of me. Well, we definitely know alot about each other that it creeps me out at times. LOL! I know I have pissed you off on couple of occasions by emo-ing to you but you have handled it well (no, not like the time you laughed when I cried on the phone!). Bet you're denying that you were pissed off. Anyhow, you are always there for me, rain or shine and I want you to know that I will be there for you too. You are definitely a friend I would want to keep forever! I love you and may 2009 brings out the best for us (in studies and life in general).

Dear you. I first met you in primary and then we parted for years before meeting again in high school. We were quite distant when we first met in high school but years have definitely brought us closer. We have had our disagreements but we agreed on almost everything =p I know I have been too much of a mother figure (which can be annoying) at times but I just care for you and always will =) I am glad to have you as a friend and know that no matter what I said, I still love you for who you are! I am sorry if I accidentally said hurtful things to you but I didn't mean to hurt you. 2008 had been a sucky year for both of us in terms of...you-know-what. May 2009 help us get smarter and wiser with our choices in you-know-what. LOL!

Dear you. What can I say about you...we have been the loudest girls in high school. Always hanging out in NZ and Sg. Wang...doing too much shopping that needed but it was fun. We had same tastes in fashion and food too (NZ's maggie goreng)! I know we have distant a little this year because I am here and you don't have access to the net as often. But the times we spent together is an unforgettable one. I remember how we can talk and talk and never get sick of talking about...things. LOL! The final month of 2008 was not an easy one for both of us. I remember we said we will never put our all into something, we were such dominant females back then...I guess this is the season for us to be silly. Lets welcome 2009 together and hope that it brings back the strong us.

Dear you. I have known you for almost a year now. Seems so little but I've gone through so much. I have changed alot of my principles...some for the better and some for worst but I have definitely learnt alot from you. I have sacrificed certain things (I know you did too) and shed countless tears of sorrows and pain because of you. I don't blame you for that because I chose to be with you. Because I love you. I may not be the best 'someone' you've expected for (but no one is perfect) =p I apologize if I've annoyed and said hurtful things to you (if it affected you). You have given me smiles and laughter effortlessly...the kind that no one had given me before and I thank you for that. 2008 was filled with ups and downs for us. I don't know what to expect for 2009 with you but I certainly hope there's more joyful moments to come.

Thank you everyone for being there for me and being so patient with this demanding princess =p I know I have been a pain in the ass for some of you but I have also been a blessing for most of you too, right?! =D LOL! Anyway, if I didn't talk about you above, it doesn't mean you are not important in my life. I truly cherished every one of my family and friends. I apologize for any mistake or misunderstandings I might have caused and I hope 2009 will be a better year with plenty of sales to go around! LOL! I know, I just can't get shopping out of my mind now =p Another very important point...I am GRADUATING this year and I am turning 21!!! *Wheeee*


Happy New Year to all and may 2009 brings us good health and great joyous moments!!!

No comments: