Friday 5 December 2008

SweeeT and sour!

Just before lectures today I went to meet up with my research supervisor to discuss my dissertation project. I am now on track! *Phew* According to her, I'm the fastest one among all her students but to me, this is ssssloooow! I prefer getting the experiment done faster as the analysis of the data takes ages with my rusted SPSS skills! Anyway, after that 30minutes left for lunch at Lido Noodle House (which is just opposite my Uni) before lectures. I was hesitating on this dish as I still have sore throat and slight cough but...nothing can take my mind away from...
SWEET and SOUR CHICKEN with egg fried rice!!! Notice how kedekut they are with the meat?! And the nasi is 3 of my usual dinner portion! Kenyang giler! Was few minutes late for class =.=
Only ate a light dinner at 9pm because of the rice! LOL!
Stir-fried vegetables with frankfurters and a sausage roll (with ketchup)

No comments: