Wednesday 24 December 2008

Pissed off day turn good =)

Supposed to work 10am-3pm today but the idiots changed my shift to 12pm-10pm! Like...wtf?! No way I'm working that shift! So I called them up and told them I already made plans so I can't work that shift! What moron company change all the staff rota for the entire week and tell the staff on the very first day of the week?! Only one company I know and sadly, I'm working for them! Anyway, I decided to take a bus to Oxford Street and get my jeans changed at Zara. Too big! LOL! As I leave my flat, I check the mailbox and...
Surprised...w/o stamp as well!!! I opened it while walking to the bus stop. I laughed out by myself looking at the content. People must be thinking I won the lottery or something! LOL! Well, the feeling is just unbelievable.
You guys have no idea how much I love you lot! Thank you for doing something silly to make my day =) I HEART you; Nick, Grace, Kiah and SuYee!
The yellow thing with a Christmas tree on the card is a button. LOL! Will treasure it forever!
I still Malaysian la...can understand what you talking wan!
I really needed the tissue but not to wipe my sweat. To wipe my tears...tears of joy and gratitude =)
I wouldn't want to know what is the isi tersirat of this bill!
The tissue. lol!
The two packs of sugar, plastic wrapper for the card and 15cents (because they don't know how to divide it among themselves...you guys are funny!) Went to central London in this...big mistake on the heels, I almost broke my toes! LOL! (that's straight cut jeans)
My Zara jeans with zip detail at the ankle...nice.
Cam-ho with my new jeans and shoe boot =p
Wanted skinny jeans so I could wear it with the boots...
And with pumps too (and heels).
Accidental but nice. LOL! I bought raspberries =p It expires today (on the box) but obviously it is still edible. Hence, reduced price. Ate with yogurt and digestives. Nice.
Mango reduced too!
My nasi lemak meal. LOL! That's Anwari's sambal that we take-away from the pot luck. Boiled rice with vege and hard boiled egg.
Christmas nails!
With my new gems but a simple design. Oh I squared my nails too =)

No comments: