Thursday 4 December 2008

Freezer moments!

I am sick. Yes, for the first time I have the worst sore throat ever! Can't talk in the morning so I tried to gargle salt water...I almost choked! I'm bad at gargling things. LOL!

Anyway, I did my laundry today before class and it didn't dry completely! Stpd dryers! It was even barely half dried! Maybe it was too cold for the dryers to work properly! Ish! Another cycle will be 50minutes but I have to leave for class in 10minutes. There is no other way but to hang it around all over my room!
Thanks to the parcel string from the box you guys gave me, I tie it to the window and my wardrobe door knob. LOL!
Yeap, that's my bed sheet on the wardrobe door.
And my towel and a top.
Last but not least, another bed sheet, pillow case and my duvet cover. It looks like a Grecian dress...LOL!
So yes, it's hot in here (have to turn my heater up so the clothes will dry) and it is freaking -2 degrees outside!
We went to Brent Cross Shopping Center after lecture today for fun and had dinner there. We walked all the way there in this CRAZY weather (thought I would sweat by walking but clearly not!) and in pumps! I totally couldn't feel my feet! Anyway, we walked around and I tried on some clothes but didn't buy any. We had McD for dinner and I had McFlurry Crunchie...yes, just that. LOL! McFlurry is just sooooo yummy! LOL! But I had noodles when I got home. Need something hot after experiencing freezer moments while waiting for the bus!

No comments: