Friday 19 December 2008

Shopping at Watford

Today I went shopping with Ching Yee. After a month since the last shopping spree at Harrow =p Today we explored a new place, The Harlequin Shopping Center in Watford. I spent a little too much than expected =p Well I didn't get the Sony Mp4 (which is now 120GBP!!!) so I spent the money on...what else...clothes and shoe. Mum, don't chomp my head off! I got the impulsive trait from you! LOL! It's a huge mall with loads to see. We went at 12.30pm and came back about 9.30pm! Things I bought...

A dark pink, bubble sleeved top with lace
Reduced to SATU pound!
A simple spag top for a pound too
Mum!!! You like it?! LOL! Reduced to 4GBP!
It's not that 'aunty' owh-kay! It's high fashion with the right attire!
Needed a new pair of tights...this time with diamond patternThe IMPULSIVE BOMB of the day!!!
My first ever most expensive pair of shoes from Faith! Okay I know it is a good brand hence, a good investment! It's 35GBP >.< but matches the blue bag I have! LOL!
One funny thing, it doesn't have grip at the sole...
*Fingers crossed* I won't fall in these angels =D
*Faints*
(Sorry, picture kinda blur)
I tried on a pair of skinny jeans in Zara and OMFG! I soooo wanted it but it was a little tight and they didn't have the next size up =( I will hunt for it at another Zara branch! I have to get it! The cutting is great and the price is very worth it! Anyway, tomorrow we are going to a Malaysian potluck dinner. Yeay! Get to eat Anwari's nasi lemak!!! LOL! Damn, I've been eating loads lately...especially fatty food! Had McFlurry today as well =.=

No comments: