Saturday 27 December 2008

Sales Sales Sales!

Hate my job. Why?! Because my shift was supposed to end at 7pm and we ended up leaving the shop at 9pm. I wonder how people could work there for years with that kind of management! Everyone was busy chatting away and just standing around instead of working to finish faster. Worst of all, I got the worst section to tidy. The 'Barbie' section. The clothes are so tiny and the hangers are even more tiny which allows the clothes to come off the hangers easily. By midday, half my section was on the floor! And mind you, the hangers have age stickers on them! So I had to hang the clothes using the correct hangers and arrange it back on the walls and stands according to age sizes! Paria!

However, there's no burger stall or restaurants near my working place (besides Brent Cross shopping center which takes 20mins return and will leave me with only 10mins to eat!) and I didn't prepare food to work. The only place is Starbucks which is 4shops away. LOL! My first ever purchase from Starbucks is not a cuppa coffee but a Free-range egg mayo sandwich which amazingly is reasonably priced. Nice.

Anyway, I'm cutting down my hours at work! One day a week. LOL! Today is Saturday and I still have no idea what shifts am I working next week. Thanks to the management. I asked my manager and he said he'll give me a call to let me know today. I doubt he will remember. I don't care. I won't remind him and I won't show up! That's for not putting the rota up on time =)

Anyway, sales is going crazy! In fact, I was late for work 5minutes yesterday because I was shopping =p I was in the queue to pay for a pair of boots and when the lady checked the size of the boots, the button popped out =.= and the person-in-charge say they couldn't sell it now. THANKS! I queued so long for nothing and that was the very last pair in my size *sobz* They don't even have it online now!



Product name: Utah (17GBP)

So I went online to shop and found couple of nice ones at really reasonable prices. I found more last night but I saved them in the basket. This morning, half of what I've chosen last night ran out of stock =.= So before it's too late, I placed my order on 5 items and it came up to only 27GBP! I am not posting up all the items (suspense =p) yet but I will when I get them. Sneak peak of two of the items...

Product Name : Beyonce
-Pull on part leather part suede effect ankle boot
-Cross over strap and button detail at the front
-Round toe with cone heel
-Heel height 8cm
-This fashionable boot will look great teamed with skinny jeans!
-Heel Type: Stacked Heel
-Sole Material: SyntheticProduct name: Mills
-Ladies lace up pump with rubber toe cap
-Stitch detail to upper (can change the laces!!! *wheee*)
-Heel height: 8.5cm
-Material: Textile
-Sole Material: Synthetic
-Step out in style!

No comments: