Tuesday 30 December 2008

Oxford street deal

8am in the morning, I heard men talking along the corridor. They were supposed to come and refurbish the kitchen tomorrow but the amount of noise they are making makes me think that it might be today! My stuff in the kitchen (which is supposed to be packed in a box) is still in the kitchen! *EeeeK* I sprang out of bed and went to the accommodation office to get the box. I packed my stuff and obviously one box wasn't enough (but one resident is only allowed one) =.= Luckily I had a spare box with me.

I saw the maintenance guy and he say they're ripping the cupboards tomorrow but just doing some painting today. Anyway, I packed my stuff and went to take my shower. Then I had a little chat with one of my best gf and I read her blog. It hurt me so bad reading what I read. Love can really make you blind. (Ps: I know how so very much you love him, girl but CLEARLY he's not worth 1% of your love!) Seriously, that is one f*cked up guy. Don't tell me you love her and all that sh*t! Stop playing her and grow up from your immature spoilt life! Sorry but I can't stop hating you for what you did to her. And I know alot of people will hate you for that too =)

After that horrible news, it was time for me to get ready to go Oxford street and meet up with Hwei Ming =) Our Kasturi brother all the way from Manchester. LOL! Yea, I last saw him when we were in Kasturi...that's like in 2005!!! Man, we're getting old! So yea, we had Nandos for lunch and just chatted a lot...lol!
I can't get over my 1pound top. It looks so....not-1pound! LOL!
Came back with a bag of...eau de parfum =D
The shop was closing down and they basically sold one whole bag of perfumes outside the shop. One man was standing on the table and shouting, 'We are closing down! The shop is closing down! So we are selling this at a very cheap price because we need the money!'. Each of us bought one bag. LOL! (I sense a koi fish from my pond, in my condo, flying from Malaysia to hit me...the fish is innocent, mum! =p)
The first one...it's sealed so I don't want to open it but the bottle is nice!
The second...
I swear that is a picture of Scarlett Johanson and 'Lovely' is by Sarah Jessica Parker!!!

The bottle is so the cute! Using this first =)
The third...
Two in one...
Eau de parfum and luxury body lotion
The fourth...
I swear that bottle is 'Lovely' by Sarah Jessica Parker *confused*
And yes, 'Carrie' was 40GBP
Last but not least, a men's...'Curage Street Racing'
No idea what I am going to do with it...YET!
Yeap, he is 40GBP too! And there is a free 'Curage Surfing' miniature bottle inside too!
All 5 bottles of perfume and a bottle of lotion for...20GBP =) Some deal. Come to London people! LOL! Somehow there's this thing with me and 5item deals...LOL! Still waiting for my shoes! The weather is still crazy cold now!
Oh yes, finally someone from my shop called me! Morons! They told me I have a shift tomorrow. F*ck A*ses! Seriously! Their management sucks! But then again, I have good shifts this week so I will go to work =p If I get sucky shifts, I swear I will not go to work and say, "Ops...I've already made plans because the rota was not up on Saturday (it's supposed to be up by Thursday!) and no one called me when the manager say he'll call me to let me know on Saturday. Too bad but I actually have a life and SW is not even 80% of it! Thank you. Bye!". I like working in the shop as a customer service assistant but I just couldn't stand the horrible management!

No comments: