Saturday 20 December 2008

Parcel+Pot-luck =sugar rush!

Today was a busy day! Was at work from 10am to 3pm. Then I went to the post office to get my parcel =D And flew back to take a shower before leaving to Oakwood for pot-luck dinner with the other Malaysians. Had fun! I'm having sugar rush now, can't sleep...thanks to the desserts =p I had TWO waffles with ice-cream and fresh strawberries with chocolate syrup! Then we had a slice of strawberry cheesecake AND a slice of American chocolate cheesecake! Gosh! Anyway, the nasi lemak is nice =) Thanks to Anwari and everyone else! LOL! Looking forward for the next one in Jan.
Super excited!
Awww...winter slippers (so me!)
A nice blue/white stripe top with lace detail (not visible in the pic)
Wonder what's in there?! Can't wait till Christmas =p
Hence, I opened it! HAHAHA! Thanks, Ah yee for this...
The maxi dress from my Aunt in Aussie!
LOVE the print! You know me well =p
Trying to show it's length...LOL!
Isn't it pretty?! =D
I bought it...the skinny jeans I wanted from Zara =p
I went to Brent Cross to look for it after work today but they don't have the size I wanted. They said Oxford Street have it so I asked FM, who's coincidentally in Zara, Oxford Street to get it for me first. Thank you FM for the favour! LOL!
Okay I kinda feel like I'm getting a sore throat...must be the nasi lemak! LOL! Kuk fah time! Since I can't sleep, TVB drama time too! =p

No comments: