Thursday 11 December 2008

I tried...

I thought it was better.
I thought it was easier.
I thought I was stronger.
I thought I would feel happier.
I thought you would feel the same way.

But they're all assumptions. So true. Break-up is a reason to stay away from relationships. It sucks. I cried on and off during the day but I suppose that's normal but it hit me hard at night. I hit the bed at 8pm and OMFG! I almost cried my heart out. It's kinda funny when I think of it now. Why?!

Thanks to my friends =p I called Nick and Grace about 4.30am in the morning (Malaysian time) because I couldn't text...my hands were busy with tissues. The funny thing was, they heard me cry for like 10 minutes plus per call! I had to put the phone down because I know it will cost me a bomb! I just had to call them. You guys are my angel! I heart you both to the max! Nick was laughing on the phone when I called him =.= that was mean, man! Anyhow, I really needed the calls...I felt better after that and cried another 2-3hours before I finally fall asleep.

Today, another day I skipped class. Instead of getting stucked in the room, I went out for a walk. It's freaking 2degrees but I just needed a walk. Walked all the way to Burnt Oak (20mins) and spend some time there walking in and out of shops. The main aim, Greggs Choc Chip Cookies...bought 4. I know...I'm going to get another ass! Sigh! Walked back and I passed by Asda so I figured I will get some groceries.

An advise, don't go grocery shopping after a break-up. I bought a tub of Ben & Jerry's, a huge pack of Doritos (tangy cheese flavour), and many more things...

If you come to London and see a lady with double pair of arse, shout for my name! It might just be me...LOL! I'm kidding...I know this post is emo la...I'm excused!

No comments: