Friday 26 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

A little late but Happy Christmas and a blessed New Year to everyone!!!
********************************
Supper for the day before Christmas eve...
Digestives and raspberries with yogurt.
Christmas eve breakfast =)
On Christmas eve, I went to Mike's place to hang out. We had Pizza Hut before going to the cinema to watch..."I like to move it, move it, he like to move it, move it, she like to move it, move it, we like to, move it!!!"
A must watch! Super funny!
After the movie, I took a bus to BC's place and stay a night at her place as me, Ching and FM are spending Christmas with them the next day. On Christmas day, we went to BC's church for a traditional Christmas lunch and the table was set beautifully.
The pretty confetti on the table
That table piece is from live plants. And that's a bottle of sparkling white grace drink. LOL!
This is a Christmas cracker and each of us get one. We had to pull the ends with someone else and then there's a joke in it, some goodies and a Christmas hat =)
I got mini screwdrivers...super cute! LOL!
I didn't take any pictures of the meal I had so I just took it from flikr =p
Anyway, a Traditional Christmas meal includes: Brussels sprouts (mini cabbage), steamed/roasted carrots, parsnips, potatoes, turkey, stuffing, gammon (salted pork), sausages wrapped in bacon and gravy. Yum! Then we had Christmas puddings (dessert) too! Dried fruit cakes with custard cream/whipped cream/brandy butter, yule log, chocolate Victorian sponge cake and minced pies.
After the meal at church, we went to BC and Danny's friend, John and Julie's place. Their house is a mansion! LOOK! So many windows! We had another round of Christmas meal exactly the same as what we had at church but in addition to that, roast duck and lamb. That meal was madness as we had it at 9pm! Then we had a selection of cheese and biscuits at 10pm and then a home-baked cake (by John's daughter) at 10.30pm! I seriously look like I am pregnant now! It is 1.30am and clearly the food has not digested! Drank Eno but still too full to sleep =.=
Me with my Christmas hat =p
Oh! I got Christmas presents too =p
Marks & Spencer's version of Ferrero from BC, Maltesers from Ching Yee and the PJs from FM. Not to forget the Christmas dress from my Aunt Janet =)
I'm working tomorrow! Ish! Hopefully people don't go crazy on boxing day! Something impossible! LOL!

No comments: