Monday 15 December 2008

Nah...an update...lol

Work sucks! Christmas is coming and people are going crazy shopping for presents. Yes, customers are even more rude and...horrible! That's my life of being a retail customer service assistant. I still can stand the customers but as you all know I am working in a different branch now and so I have no friends. Making friends there is not as easy. Some are cool (like my supervisor) but the rest are pure 100% b*atches! They just like asking you to do things and gosh their squeaky voice is just annoying! It's just a very unorganized branch. Well, I am allowed to complain here because it's my blog! Blah! Anyway, I bought tomatoes for the first time in this country! LOL! Felt like eating tomato and eggs...so dinner last night...
Tomato egg, and stir-fry vege with ham
(I know it looks dry but it is not, just that the tomato sauce sinks...lol)
Better for sharing?! Who said I wanted to share it?! LOL!
Yes, after dinner I ate half a pack of that huge bag of Doritos. Just felt like it. Then I ate an apple, a plum and an orange. Yea...just felt like it. LOL!

Anyway, I am fine people! Still alive with no suicidal thoughts and no symptoms of depression or schizophrenia...LOL! I have a whole bunch of psychologists-to-be with me here anyway =p

No comments: