Sunday 17 February 2008

14.02.08 & 15.02.08

The Magners me and Ching shared at The Goat. It was really nice.Two pint Magners.

Chicken Curry Jalfrezi (my V-day meal)

The three of us in JD.

I missed this part in the previous post. Ching got high on her beer (actually she got high on Melissa Ong's pic...such a lesbo!) and she knock over half a pint of her beer over my lap!!! =.= She got the 'Damn you' stare from me for the balance of the night out =p LOL! I stunk like an alcoholic owh-kay! The beer went all over my bag, scarf, dress and a little on my tights and shoes! My skirt even got wrinkles from the chemical reaction of the beer =.=" I had to wash it in the toilet...lol!
Getting rid of the strong smell!

We cam-whored in the toilet again =p

It is hard to take a good picture =p

I know...posers =p
FYI: Don't like then don't look!
After such a tiring day out, I had work the next day...and today...and tomorrow! I finally managed to take a picture of my workplace...lol.

Besar, kan?!
After work, I checked my mailbox and I got this:
The excitement was undescribable!!! But I know who sent it (I can recognize the hand writing =p)

Nice right?! Such a surprise!!! Love it!
Thanks MUM!!! XOXO!

Then...later in the evening, I got another surprise. Got a gift from a friend =) From which friend? Jangan sibuk! LOL! It's a Shiraz Rose red wine. It is not a Valentine gift owh-kay! (Shaddap Ching!) I got it on the 15th anyway! LOL!

It's a fake rose but velvet petals =p Nice!

On the bottle label it says: "this crisp Shiraz Rose has aromas and flavours of fresh cherry, strawberry and raspberry with a soft mouth feel and clean finish". Sounds sedap? LOL!

Going to study for exam on Monday. 6 CHAPTERS!!! Wish me luck!

8 comments:

kuching said...

Half a pint your head! Don't exaggerate please! It wasn't even a quarter of a pint!

Mel O said...

Flowers and wine! Wow!! Hmm, who gave eh? Come tell tell. Saja wana menyibuk. Lol. Oh btw, stumbled across your blog. So, HELLO!!

Melissa said...

it was half a pint k! i remembered! lol ok probably quarter but the least! anyway, hi to mel ong..lol! ure now known as mellon n im mellim. lol! ching created the names for us =p

-from the heart- said...

LOVE YOUR V-DAY OUTFIT GIRL!!!!
Whoa...seemed like you had a very very nice gift hor hor hor=p From siapa hah I wonder=p

Mel O said...

mellon? O___O I don't want to be a MELON! What a name you've created for us Ching. I'm Mel Ong!!!

kuching said...

Easier mah. Mellon and Mellim. =P

Melissa said...

Grace: Thanks gurl! LOL! From someone =)

Mel O said...

I don't want mellon!!! Mellon so round.. :(