Monday 4 February 2008

My lovely tatt!

WARNING!!! This post contain foul language. Read only if you can take it!

I am drop-dead-tired! Work have never felt so tiring before. Yesterday I wanted to blog but I was too pissed to even blog about anything! Why you ask?! Well...I was given the back section of the shopfloor to tidy. It may seem nothing big for you as you don't know what the heck it is but I'm telling you, IT IS MADNESS!!! People a.k.a. customers go all crazy on Saturdays (and Sundays) like the animals in the zoo being let free! Seriously! Clothes were EVERYWHERE!!! It is common to find at least 20 pieces of clothing on the floor in each section by the end of the day and they just go sticking around clothes they don't like in places they like! Get what I mean?! Screw it! Anyway I took the FULL one and a half hour to tidy the back (which is very rare as I usually tidy the middle section within 30mins). I was given the back section (first time ever!) I think because I reduced my hours for next week =.= Cruel employer you say? Tell me about it!

Today wasn't any better. Why you ask again?! My colleagues (not naming anyone) are freaking lazy b*stards! Early morning we have rails to do meaning that putting back clothes on the rails to the shopfloor. They just stood by the rail and CHAT the whole freaking time! Only me and another sweet colleague (a mother, Filiz) of mine is doing the work! Even worst, as the assistant manager walks in the entrance, they started to touch-touch the clothes on the rails! F*ucking hell!!! This time it really puts me off although it is not the first time this happens. Anyway, two other colleague of mine (both guys, Yuman and Hassan) are very kind...lol! They understand my feeling as a newbie being bullied. LOL! They sat me down and asked me to take my own sweet time to tag some accessories...LOL!

Oh! Which reminds me...something real werid and funny happened when I was tagging the accessories. My equally hardworking colleague came to me and she was looking at me one kind. Then behind her came another two shoe-guys (both named Robert, they're incharge of shoes). The funny thing is...the two guys were like hiding behind her or something. Then...

Filiz: Melissa, you have a tattoo?~

Me: Yea...(smiling)

Filiz: Lemme' see...

Me: Owh ok...(smiles shyly and shows tattoo)

Here is the funny part...as I was showing, the two guys were like peeping from her back! As thou they wanted to see but dare not ask! LOL! Seriously man! The look on their face was sooooo funny! Then it ended up more people in Sports World coming up to me and asking me to show my tattoo! LOL! Then we ended up talking about piercings too! Two of them got belly piercings and they were so cute!!! So gona get one when I'm back in Malaysia! Not kidding! Those stuffs really made my day. The balance of the day wasn't that bad and I got the middle section to tidy =p and Becky got the back section which made her pissed by the end of her tidying. LOL! She was telling me at the tills that she had this special bond with the back section so she will be fine doing it (she gets back section every Sunday). LOL! As she was throwing clothes on the floor with a very pissed face on, I say...

Me: Becky, I thought you said you have this bond with the back section?

Becky: (Laughing) I know! But today really pisses me off! I don't know why but it is not bonding with me! I'm not gona be friends with em' anymore! (Talks to herself: "I am not friending you anymore! Get it?! This is the end! After this I'm gona go home and not talk to you anymore!")

She is soooo funny!

Hari ini juga aku amat bertuah! Aku bertembung dengan seorang insan yang aku rasa patut diberi pujian. Pelanggan aku datang dengan sepasang kasut bernilai 15pounds. Dia bagi aku 20pounds. Aku bagi bakinya 15pounds! Dia ambil, tengok dan pergi. Barulah aku perasan akan kesilapanku!!! Aku hampir rasa nak bunuh diri! Aku nak panggil dia tetapi pelanggan2 di kaunter aku belambak giler! Jadi aku telan akan kesilapanku. 5minit kemudian, pelanggan tadi itu kembali dan tanya..."Di mana resit aku?". Aku kata, "Oh, aku letak dalam beg plastik kamu." Dia angguk dan pergi. Alamak! Aku fikir akan kesilapan aku lagi! 5minit kemudian dia kembali dan bagi aku 10pounds dan kata, "Kamu terlebih bagi aku baki." Oh Tuhan!!! Aku begitu gembira hingga hatiku menjerit 'halallujah'!!! Aku ucap terima kasih pada dia. Perenggan ini dalam BM kerana takut orang di tempat kerja aku baca...LOL! Nanti aku tak diberi menjadi 'pengutip wang' (maaflah, BM aku dah karat...hehe).

To tell you the truth, if that was me, I wouldn't go back! LOL! Mean right?! Wait till your in that position! LOL! Also, two of my colleagues from downstairs thought I'm from America =.= I have the American acscent worh...ya meh? I don't think so lorh! Kekeke! Dah penat baca? Maaflah kalau terlalu panjang =p

No comments: