Tuesday 19 February 2008

Mixed expressions~

The joy of experiencing something new. Went to work yesterday morning. Walked out from campus about 8.35am and got shock seeing the cars parked by the roadside...
Seriously frozen cars! Like Sorbet =p
Can't imagine if the car is me!
It was friggin' cold! Luckily I bumped into one my my colleague (she drives) and I got a lift from her. LOL! She was like;
Her: Hi! Do you want a lift?
Me: (I was thinking, like duh!!!) Yea!!! Thanks!
So I arrived at work warm and alive! LOL! Anyway, work sux! Don't want to go into details. Every job sux anyway! LOL! Had exam today and when I am almost done, I got gastric attack! GREAT TIMING! It was SERIOUSLY hurting! I guess the packet soup and a slice of bread and cheesecake wasn't filling enough for lunch =.= I was busy reading the very very boring textbook owh-kay! LOL! Anyway, I left the exam hall like 10minutes before time and went back to grab some food and medication. Don't worry (especially to mum)...I'm feeling better now =) No more pains and lesson learnt. EAT! LOL! I lay in bed for quite a bit to rest my tummy. Then I made dinner and for dessert:
Pomelo! LOL! Got it from Tesco...DAMN sour! Don't know if it is raw or it's the species...LOL! (No, I didn't finish the whole thing!)

Then I was too bored and feeling free after such stressful exam so my mouth got itchy (as usual). Eat again...ate some peanut candy and two Kit Kat fingers AND kuaci! LOL! These things are addictive! It is spiced and I'm loving it!
Kuaci shells and un-peel-ed ones =p
Coming here, away from home makes me think of things I have taken for granted. No, not only food (but that's one of the major ones) but also the people and the feeling of security. Back home, going out is like just stepping out of the house but here, it is like stepping into a war zone! LOL! Things might just happen anytime and anywhere and *touchwood* if something really turns out bad, it is too late to regret. Therefore, my philosophy of life is always to experience every thing (that don't cause fatal harm) at least once. This obviously doesn't include smoking and drugs!!! That is just plain dumb! LOL! I believe that "humans spend most of their life thinking and not doing" and I don't want to be that human =p I know it is random but I somehow have the feeling to express this.
Someone wrote: 'NEVER LOVE THE LOVE THAT HURT YOU, NEVER HURT THE LOVE THAT LOVE YOU' on his msn personal message. I hope it is not directed to me. Love is a two way thing...if it doesn't work out for one person, it won't work out. Vice versa. When you're in love, it is not easy to deny it. As much as I want it to not work out, things seems to go the right way. Damn! This is where I really miss my friends back home...talking to them is like experiencing sun during winter in the UK. Warm and cosy. Missing you guys loads!
*First ever emo post! LOL!* (it's got to be the sourness of the pomelo!)
Owh!!!
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY to CHING YEE!!! You're getting old! =p Best wishes to you, woman! XOXO!

2 comments:

-from the heart- said...

I miss you too girl!
I've been feeling the same too! I have so many things to tell...and so troubled that...it's even hard to write in my blog coz somepeopledoreadmyblog so...I MISS YOU!!! And our besties!!!

kuching said...

Woi it's my birthday so spare me from all the 'being old' talk okay. LoL. Thanks for the gigantic dedication.