Saturday 9 February 2008

Trip to Oriental City

Today we went to:
We went there to have lunch buffet at a Chinese restaurant. We reached about 12.30pm and stayed on the table till 3pm (the very last customers to leave...no joke!). We had to leave as the lunch ends at 3pm =p LOL! Or we would have stayed longer...HAHAHA! (I know FM is raising her eyebrow as she reads this =p)

My Jasmine tea. It was supposed to be 1pound a pot but they forgot to charge me =p LOL!

This was my 2nd round...forgot to take picture of the first and few other rounds.

Chicken corn soup! Very delicious!

4th round: MORE sweet sour chicken, siew mai, prawn and sesame toast, deep-fried chicken with peppercorn, samosa, malai kou (white) and sponge cake. (Not on plate, in my tummy: sweet corn and coleslaw)

Sour and (very) spicy vegetarian soup.

Finally, fruits and cincau.

I have a sweet tooth =p This was the final dish...really! Fruit cake and rich chocolatey brownie.

I was sooo stuffed that I needed a cup of ENO when I got back and only had yogurt and a pear for dinner. LOL! I also bought:
Kuaci to munch on when my mouth gatal =p
Peanut candy!!! LOL! I miss Chinese delicacies!

I miss this a lot too!!! Young coconut water and the flesh too! *Floats*

We took couple of pictures at OC but it is in Ching's camera so I have to wait for her to feel not-so-lazy to upload it...LOL!

Owh yes, there were bad events today as well. The fire alarm blew off at 5ish in the evening yesterday and this morning it went of AGAIN at 7.30am =.= I set my alarm clock for 9am owh-kay!!! It was sooooo freaking cold this morning till I was breathing fog out! Anyway, the situation pissed me off and as I went back to bed, I ter-dropped my beloved LG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly..................It has a very visible chip by the side *Cries out loud* AND I just found out that I can't transfer files from my mobile to my laptop! It says, 'Invalid access to memory location'!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! It has to be the concussion to my poor LG! I had to bluetooth the pictures to my SE to upload it here. SAD! Need to bring it to the mobile clinic tomorrow...wish my LG 'Get well soon'...

1 comment:

kuching said...

Trust me I think FM raised her eyebrows the moment she entered your blog. LOL.