Tuesday 26 February 2008

My new Flatmate~

Wahhhh!!! So many days didn't update =p It's been busy lately...so many things going on. I did not work on Friday so I was supposed to work full day on Saturday. On Friday night, I was awakened by a phone call at 4.11am in the morning! Guess who?! Not stalker...it is Ching Yee =.= LOL! I was kinda surprised she rang me at that hour but I sort of predicted why she did. FIRE ALARM lorh! LoL! Anyway, I canceled her call and called her back (I have free minutes =p). She was mengamuk-ing about the people partying in her flat and she wasn't able to sleep at all! She then said, "I don't care! I'm not going back to my flat already. Can I sleep at your place?". I was imagining her face imitating the Puss in Boots' face from Shrek =p How can I say no? LOL! Anyway, I let her in and she slept over at my place for that night.

I went to work on Saturday and it was a tiring day but other than that it was alright. Sunday I had to work full day as well. Woke up and went to work as usual. I was stuck at the exchange till (every till girl's nightmare!!!)! We had to deal with mean and dumbass customers who doesn't understand that it is the company's policy to not give refunds! Sheesh! Anyway, I did not really have a difficult customer as it wasn't that busy as well. It so happens that there is a HUGE football match that day. Chelsea vs Tottenham (some final match thing) and Tottenham/Spurs won...LOL! The match was at afternoon so the shop was sooooo busy and we sold tons of Spurs merchandise especially the jerseys (31.49pounds for one =.=") before the match. During and after the match, the shop was so quiet! Mostly female customers and male customers that came to get golf and rugby merchandise. We left on time! For once!!! But we had to hover the shop =.= Ohh...it was my mum's Birthday on Sunday, 24th Feb!!! LOL! Happy Belated Birthday, mum!!! (I wished her on the day itself ok..didn't post bout it only =p)

Today (technically, yesterday =p) is someone's birthday! Happy 21st Birthday, Melissa Ong!!! I know this post is a little late la but still! The thoughts that count right?! Hehehe! Anyway we went out to celebrate with her at a restaurant called Oriental Fusion. We also had a surprise cake for her too! Thanks to Ching...LOL! Oh!!! Ching moved in to my flat! LOL! It was super fast! We went to accomodation office today. I wanted to complain about my damn sunken bed and Ching wanted to move flat because her flatmates are driving her crazy.

Ching: Hi! I want to move flat because bla bla bla...

Acc. staff: Ok. When do you want to move in?

Ching: As soon as possible.

Acc. staff: Let me check if there is a free room in that flat (my flat). Yes, there is. I can give you the keys now. Just return your old keys to the accomodation office within 24hours.

Ching and me: *Stunned* Oh..ok.

LOL! It was super fast. We expected a week or so but...yea...she is next to my room now. LOL! And we both can spy on Keshia! HAHAHAHA! We tolong her to move after the cake eating ceremony...LOL! Such a great form of exercise =p

*PS to Ching: You paid 30 friggin' pounds for the move! Don't regret it! LOL!

2 comments:

Mel O said...

I saw my name! LOL. Thank you :D Eh, I can kawan with your mom already. One day difference only. Hehehe.

Don't spy too much on Keshia okay? She's my darling!! Later I jealous tau. Lol.

Melissa said...

LOL! Wahh u also alot of darlings arr =p Dun so kedekut la...leave some for me!!! =p HAHAHA!