Wednesday 6 February 2008

More food!

My favourite dish!!! Porridge (here they call it broth =p)! This time it was really delicious as I added in the red dates and goji berries (kei chi) my mum brought from Malaysia. I can really taste the sweetness =p I also added Sweedish meatballs I bought from Sainsbury. YUM!


Are you drooling?! LOL!

The past Saturday I ended work at 8pm and I walked home with my colleague, Brianna. She stays in Ted Lewis too. We went to 'The chicken shop' (that's what we call it...it is THE place for Mdx uni students because it is tasty and near and fast...LOL!) as she wants to get dinner there. I got tempted too! LOL! I ended up buying four hot wings for one pound =p I seldom buy take out food but that day was an exception =p Bwhahahah!
Hot wings~

Today I went for stock take again. This time to scan the accessories. Right before I went out, the weather again is madness. Take a look:
Bright shining sun with heavy rain =.=
Before going out for work, I made early dinner as I did not know what time I would be let off work. Thanks to my cousin, Marcus, an exerienced uni student in Curtin, Australia. He thought me how to make a fast and filling meal =p Nachos! Because of this, I was 10minutes late for work. LOL!

Left: Beef sausage which I wrapped it in bread topped with diced onions and A&W packet chilly sauce. LOL!

Right: Tortilla chips topped with baked beans and cheese (melted in the oven)~

Aparently some of my colleagues started scanning at 4pm so we finished quite early. Me and Brianna got let off at 8.30pm! LOL! The others got off at 10pm (which is very good compared to the previous stock take!). We got a lift from Filiz and we walked to 'The chicken shop' again to get Brianna's dinner. This time I didn't feel like buy anything because the Nachos is still in my tummy =p (I forgot to bring my purse anyway~ LOL!) When I reach home, I feel the urge to indulge in something sweet =p I opened the freezer and reach for my Weight Watchers' Double Chocolate Brownies! It was on deal the other day and I bought it since my mum finished my whole box of ice cream when she was here. LOL! It wasn't that expensive really...two cups for 99p and Weight Watchers=not that fattening (I hope) =p LOL! I need some comfort food too, owh-kay! Anyway, as I started on my first spoon, my face lit up with joy =p It was ke-yummy-an!


The bottom layer is brownie, then followed by a layer of vanilla ice cream, a layer of chocolate mousse and topped with dark and white chocolate shavings!

Owh yea...today at work, another colleague of mine said, "Oh, nice tattoo! I saw it form the staff room and I was thinking who's tattoo was that...haha". I thanked her for the compliment and again, *smiled shyly*. LOL!

Random: Balan smiled at me in Friendster...LOL! Balan...interesting name... =p

No comments: